Monday, November 5, 2007

Sneaksie Balotses


Yessss, my precious... those sneaksie balotses will take away every American Right.

I don't normally write out of the political arena, but hey, it's part of the Brownsville Experience too. This morning, I was walking home and finding myself habitually picking up the litter along the sidewalk and BEHOLD, I find a letter from the Mayor of Brownsville.

Whether or not the claims are true is another issue. I can't help but observe the following... Brownsville is chalked full of criminal activity, dilapidated homes, a declining population, poverty and various social ills (see July 3 post). In the past year; I’ve been robbed, reported criminal activity, requested assistance but have never heard from the mayor’s office… until today.

Slap the judge and jury and threat of executioner on official borough letterhead? I can only conclude that the most important issue on this administration’s mind is that sneaky ballot. The government is here to administer justice and restrain evil. What are we about?


With apologies to Gollum.

No comments: