Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dear Fayette County Drug Task Force

I emailed the following note to the Drug Task Force today (specific names and locations redacted). I also left a message yesterday but have not heard back from them; maybe they're busy?

I own a complex of townhouses in Brownsville Borough. A number of juveniles from the neighborhood have been congregating in around this property at the invitation of two juveniles who live at ### XYZ Street (one of my rental units). I have seen them with marijuana and have smelled the smoke on two separate occasions. My other tenants have witnessed this, as well.


Another neighbor has witnessed a car pull up and one of the juveniles retrieve a package from the residence's mailbox and deliver it to the car. The two juveniles are NAME and NAME (last name is likely NAME, maybe NAME who live at ### XYZ); I don't know their friend's names yet but there are from 4-8 additional juveniles around the property.

I have called 911 on 2-3 separate occasions and have instructed my other tenants to do the same. Brownsville Borough is also aware of the situation and have increased patrols to the area.

Your assistance with this matter is greatly appreciated.

No comments: